Banks and financial institutions are always vulnerable to buglary and fire attacks. To counter such attacks Guardwel has taken the challenge head on with the development of monolithic proprietary barriers to protect the customer valuables from such attacks. Guardwel Fire & Burglar Resistant Safes are specially designed to safeguard your valuables from fire and burglary. These Safes are built with the latest steel bending techniques. To fortify solid security, the inner lining is made of a thicker steel plate as compared with the outer side.The door is constructed of thick and tough steel plates, and is further reinforced with another drill and hammer resistant steel plate. The locking mechanism ensures safety from dislodgement, and an automatic re-locking device gets activated, if the lock is dislodged by explosives or comes under attack by any other means. The door remains firmly shut even under attack, thereby safeguarding the valuables.
RIGOROUS TESTS PASSED AT BIS ACCREDITED TEST HOUSES
- Burglary resistance test
- Fire resistance test
- 20000 operations test for the locks
- All sides of the safes and the door are constructed with monolithic proprietary barriers for greater protection and massive resistance to such attacks as sledgehammers, Power drills, and chisels.
- These Safes are built with the latest steel bending techniques.
- A fully welded, multi-corner bend construction with no rivets on any side makes it one body.
- Fortified with solid security, the inner lining is made of a thicker steel plate as compared with the outer side.
- The door is constructed of thick and tough steel plates along with reinforced drill and hammer resistant steel plate.
- The locking mechanism provides safety from dislodgement with an automatic re-locking device from an explosion or attack by other means.
- The door remains firmly shut even under attack, thereby safeguarding the valuables.
- The safes have been successfully tested and certified at the accredited tests houses of BIS for burglary and Fire resistance.
- Strong movable* shooting bolts on either sides are evenly placed to secure the door behind the jam box, provides safety from dislodging.
- The safes are fitted with Guardwel’s high quality, dual control, and high precision 8-lever locks.
- The safes can be customized internally as per the requirement.
- Safes are available for safekeeping of Gold with drawers, trays and hanging rods.
- Safes are also available for usage with a currency slot on top or side flap door on top compartment for currency dropping.
- The integrity of the Guardwel Safes provides safety to the valuables.
- All the above safes are available in different “Classes.”
- Accessories available Removable Shelves, Lockable drawers.
- Lock options: Mechanical Combination lock, Electronic Lock, Time Lock, Biometric Lock.
Fire & Burglary Resistant Safes
|PRODUCT||EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS (mm)||INTERNAL DIMENSIONS (mm)||STANDARD FITTINGS||SHELVES||DRAWERS|
|FBR/1040 (41”) [Small Base]||1040||640||657||840||440||383||1||2||1|
|FBR/1040 (41”) [Large Base]||1040||785||720||840||585||446||2||2||2|
|FBR/1550 – DD (61”)||1550||1090||720||1350||890||446||2||3||2|
|Conversion factors: 25.4 mm = 1 inch 1 Kg = 2.2 Lbs Weight = 3 % Dimensions: +/-1%|